Many people don’t know that a simple yet powerful ingredient can prevent a heart attack in just a minute.
John Christopher, a popular herbalist, discovered the most effective formula for stopping a heart attack in one minute. There are over 50 such formulas, but this one has proven to be the most effective. Although he is not a doctor, his contributions to alternative medicine are very important.
The secret ingredient he discovered is cayenne pepper! He knew it could prevent heart attacks in a minute, and he also says this approach works wonders. Cayenne pepper is the most well-known type of pepper. Always have cayenne pepper at home – it can save a life by preventing a heart attack.
How to use cayenne pepper
Cayenne contains at least 90,000 heat units. Habanero, Thai Chi, African Bird, Jamaican Hot Pepper, Scotch Bonet, and Jalapeño are types of peppers with the same calorific value. You can buy cayenne pepper at a supermarket, healthy food store, and oriental stores.
If you have cayenne pepper in the kitchen, give it to someone having a heart attack with a glass of water. But the patient must be aware.
If the patient is unconscious, you may need to use cayenne extract. Add a few drops under the patient’s tongue for best results.
Cayenne is a powerful stimulant; it speeds up the heart rate and carries blood throughout the body, balancing circulation. Cayenne has a hemostatic impact, instantly stops bleeding and helps recovery in patients who have had a heart attack.
Health experts claim that they have never lost a patient to this therapy.
Dr Schulz’s Recipe for Cayenne Pepper Tincture
This tincture is a good solution in an emergency of a heart attack. Use only cayenne pepper, which is the most common type of pepper; it grows in South America and India.
Chili is a tropical perennial. Ground chili is 20 times stronger than regular pepper, due to its high concentration of capsaicin. The heat of the pepper is inversely proportional to its size, so the smallest are often the hottest. Always go for this guy.
• ground cayenne pepper
• 2 fresh cayenne peppers
• 50% alcohol (you can use vodka)
• A bottle
- Put on gloves for your safety.2. Fill 1/4 of the bottle with powdered cayenne pepper. Pour in enough alcohol to cover the cayenne powder.
- Mix the peppers in a blender with enough alcohol to get a denser consistency. Pour this mixture into the bottle so that it is ¾ full.
- Fill the bottle to the top with 50% alcohol and seal it. Shake twice a day.
- Let the tincture stay in a dry, dark place for 15 days, then strain it. Store the final tincture in a darker bottle.
If you want a stronger tincture, let it sit for three months before straining it.
- Store it in a dark, dry place. He will never be spoiled.
Dr Schulz dosage recommendation
Give about 7 drops of this tincture to a conscious patient who has had a stroke or heart attack. Give the patient another
7 drops after five minutes. Repeat this process until the patient’s condition improves.
If the patient is not conscious, place 2 drops of this tincture under the tongue and begin CPR. Repeat this process every five minutes until the patient’s condition improves.
• Cayenne can also be used for the treatment of other health problems.
• It has strong antifungal properties; Cayenne pepper prevents Colletotrichum and Pomopsis.
• It is valued for its beneficial effect on the digestive tract, as it activates the production of gastric juices and also relieves gas.
• Cayenne has anti-cancer properties, and it is especially recommended for smokers and patients with lung cancer. It is believed that capsaicin can prevent the development of tumors caused by smoking, and similar results have been found in people with liver cancer.
• Also, it is useful for the treatment of stomach problems, migraines, flu symptoms, allergies, obesity, rash, arthritis and toothache.
Researchers have confirmed that there are 26 nutrients in cayenne pepper. Zinc, calcium, magnesium and selenium are among the most essential minerals